Our specialised forensic audits and investigations are intended to detect, prevent and respond to fraud, misconduct and general non-compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, policies and procedures in an organisation.
OUR FORENSIC INVESTIGATION SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Investigations into theft, fraud and corruption
- Commercial crime investigations
- Procurement irregularities
- Money laundering investigations
- Financial mismanagement investigations
- Non-compliance with legislation relating to both the private and public sectors
IN ADDITION WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING VALUE ADDED SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS:
- Criminal and civil litigation support
- Risk management review
- Disciplinary process support
- Quality assurance reviews
- Data mining, analysis and interrogation
Not only do we assist in eradicating the occurrence of any of the listed undesirables through an investigation process, but also focus on prevention and detection through FRM (Fraud Risk Management) initiatives.